I still love using this old HP palmtop as a serial console :D

I just got a super keyboard! Seems to be missing a few keys though

Been fiddling with my programming project for some time now and finally have something working!

Had a broken part from a roller blind. Decided to try and copy it in Fusion 360. Never done anything like that before but managed to create a part that works in under 2 hours including print time! Forgot to take a photo of the finished part before I tested it out though :P

Found one of my bad purchases, believed the hype but turned out bad :P

Reveland Mastodon Instance

reve.land is one server in the network